A Once in a Lifetime Vacation ...including Unexpected Amenities


For those of you who haven't heard, my baby sister, Kelli and her husband Scott are on what I would describe as a once-in-a-lifetime vacation. They have visited London, Paris and are now in Barcelona. Occasionally, those of us left behind get a text message or an email updating us on the trip (although Kelli has had to break down a few times and call just to hear daddy and mom's voice which I totally understand because I would have had to do the same thing.) Today I got an email from Kelli I just have to share with my fellow bloggers. It goes like this...
From: Brooks, Kelli
Subject: Story of the Day
Terri, I just have to tell you about yesterday! Scott and I were walking along the beach and normal people were laying out and sunning/swimming. We came to a sign that I couldn't understand (in Spanish), but kept walking because it didn't seem to be restricted in any way. The next thing I know, there are NAKED men and women EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Needless to say, I think I figured out what the sign indicated. I have to say aside from that brief moment of shock, this is my favorite of the cities we have visited.
Now, as you can see from the picture at the top of this entry, Kelli and Scott have shared a few pictures from their trip with me, but for some reason they haven't sent me the pictures they took at the beach yet.

5 comments:

Wanda May said...

Funny funny funny, oh the questions we can ask when she gets back

Mrs. Wesely said...

HA HA!!! What an experience...I can't wait to hear the details.

The Browning's said...

oh my, that is truely a memorable experiance.

Staffanne said...

That is too funny! I would love to have seen the look on both of their faces. Like you said, they are taking a once in a lifetime vacation! So happy for them, they are great neighbors.

Mrs. Wesely said...

YOu are tagged. Check out my blog.

The Wonderful, Magical Night Gracie Was Born