A Crisp, Clean Fall Season




As many of my fellow bloggers have posted recently, I too must confess that I love the fall time of the year. I think it is because everything seems to feel so crisp and clean and there's the constant air of changing times. Even breathing just feels fuller; it's great! As I thought carefully, about the best way to capture this special time of the year for my blogging friends, I wanted you to be able to feel my passion for the season. I decided nothing would create a more visual image of the crisp, clean fall season than a freshly raked yard! Please keep in mind, I worked about 2 hours, non-stop in the yard just to capture a few fall photos for my blog. Now, that's what I call a gal with a blogful eye! My little Gracie loved the leaves and couldn't believe her Gran let her play in them. She is so incredibly cute....sometimes I just can't believe she is part mine!

5 comments:

Carol said...

I love your planning skills! You are a great Gran! Gracie is a very lucky little girl!

Mrs. Wesely said...

She looks so big! She's certainly growing into an adorable little girl.

Erica Simpson said...

I love it! And she looked so cute in her Halloween outfit last night!
I hope we can get her and Anna Kate together to play soon!

Staffanne said...

Sooo cute! You are a good mother and grandmother, plus a hardworker. Wow, raking leaves for two hours!

Wanda May said...

she was so precious sunday, so glad she let me "boo" with her. such a cutie!!!

The Wonderful, Magical Night Gracie Was Born