Ladies & Gentlemen....Let the Cirucs Begin!

Above: Spending a day with Gran is exhausting!

Above: Gracie's spinning, whirling circus souvenir!

Above: Gracie was too excited to sit in her seat. She stood next to the railing throughout the entire circus show!

Above: Gran & Gracie got to go down to the ring and dress up in real live circus clothing! Gran handed her camera to a complete stranger and ask him to caputure the moment on film!

Above: A look of Focus and Intense Concentration

It seems to me, that it's always a circus around my house, but Saturday I got to take my little Gracie to enjoy the real circus. Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey brought the Over the Top show to the Sommet Center in Nashville. Gracie was so excited! The wacky and whimsical circus spectacular where dogs fly, Asian Elephants stomp, hop and groove and one courageous man stands eye to eye with a pack of powerful tigers...who wouldn't be excited right? Some might think Gracie would be the one who was most excited about our circus adventure, but shhhh!....just between me and my blogger friends, I think I might have been even more excited than my little Gracie!

4 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

That looks like so much fun! I took Jacob in Knoxville once when he was younger!

Julie said...

Looks like fun!!!

Emily V. said...

Sounds like so much fun. You are such a great GRAN. I can't wait to do things like that with Brooks

Stewarts' said...

You are a very good Gran, and Gracie is positively adorable! Loved the boots last night at church.

The Wonderful, Magical Night Gracie Was Born