More Photo Tricks

Have you ordered your Holiday Ornaments?

Gracie deals so well with the Paparazzi!

Pencil Sketching of my little doodlebug!

Photo of Gracie on display in a Museum?
And you probably thought her Gran
was the only one who thought
she was museum worthy!

The Pieces of my favorite Puzzle!
I can't believe it will soon be 2 weeks since I was in New York and I still have no pictures posted nor stories shared on my blog. I really messed up bad with my planning (for my family who finds my planning humorous, I'm sure they have chuckled over this a time or two). I planned dental work on the Tuesday afternoon before Thanksgiving break. Big mistake! Huge mistake! What I didn't plan on was an infection that seem to spread from my tooth, to my lips, to my jaw, and even my eye! Unfortunately, I spent most of my Thanksgiving break in bed! Thankfully, I began a slow come back to the world Saturday evening and although my face is still incredibly sore, I am functioning almost at 100% today. So finally, above are more photo tricks I learned during my day with Google! I truly loved the work side of the trip as much as the pleasure side! I learned so much! I plan to post photos and stories from the pleasure side of the trip tomorrow!

4 comments:

Staffanne said...

Love all your new tricks! I wish you had time to show me a thing or two. Sorry your Thanksgiving wasn't the greatest, but glad you are feeling better! Love ya!

Carol said...

I can't wait to hear about the trip...and learn all the tricks! Can this be the topic of one of our PLCs? :-)

Erica Simpson said...

Your tricks are too cool! You have to teach us!

Wanda May said...

Terri, you have to show me!!!!

The Wonderful, Magical Night Gracie Was Born