Look What I Learned Today!


Hello from New York City Blogger Friends! I'm at Google's NY Headquarters. The photo cube above is just one of the many free tools I learned about today! How cool is this? What an amazing opportunity. This has been one of the most incredible learning experiences of my career in education! I feel so honored to have been invited to participate in the Google Teacher Academy. I can't wait to share everything I've learned as well as the photos of my trip! This is my second trip to New York and it is one of my favorite places to visit! I'm so lucky to have Brenda with me on this trip. She did some serious sight seeing today while I was working, and tomorrow we are doing some serious shopping! I'll post more photos when I get home!

4 comments:

The Browning's said...

I love it!

Carol said...

Yay! I can't wait for you to share all of it with me! :-) Glad you all have had a good time!

Emily V. said...

Love the cube. Can't wait to see more pics. Wish I was shopping with you all. Be careful, love you all.

Wanda May said...

Me and my laptop are 1st in line to learn all your secrets. be safe

The Wonderful, Magical Night Gracie Was Born