Favorite Holiday Moments!

Above: Gran and her Doodlebug!

Above Left to Right: Trace, Andrew, Ty, Gracie, Daren, Abby, and Emma Grace - I volunteered to keep the kids New Years Eve night! I'm pretty sure I had more fun than they did!

Above Bottom to Top: Gracie, Ty, Andrew, Emma and Daren - Our human chain!

Above: Daren and Gracie

Above: Ty and Gracie

Above: Grandmom and Granddaddy gave Gracie a Ragady Ann doll for Christmas, which was the perfect gift for her since she was dressed as Ragady Ann in her dance recital the week before!

Above: Christmas morning - Gracie taking Dora to Walmart!

5 comments:

Wanda May said...

Not only is Gracie blessed to have you as Gran, but I am so blessed to have you in life. Love being in church with you, and I hope to be part of Gracie's Church memories as she grows up. Sometimes I think of some of our conversations from many moons ago (minit mart), and I thank God how richly your life is blessed now. I love you Terri, more then u will ever know.

p.s. now can I go to NY with you the next time? LOL

Staffanne said...

Love the photos! You are such a good Gran, and a very wonderful person.

Carol said...

Love the pics. Hate that we had to miss the party!

Lesley said...

You are so brave with all of the little ones. Should I call you the next time I need a sub?

Stewarts' said...

Looks like loads of fun! Where do I sign up? Ha! Love you.

The Wonderful, Magical Night Gracie Was Born