One of My Many Quirks!

Gracie Elizabeth 2008

Gracie Elizabeth 2006

Kimberly Alison, 1981

Kimberly Alison, 1984
I have had so many people recently comment on my infamous coat picture I selected for my Christmas card this year that I thought blogging about it is a must! Okay, fellow bloggers, I must confess....My name is Terri, I am 46 years old, I love caramel candy, original Coca-Cola, and I am a life time coat photo enthusiast! There is no reasonable explanation, it is just one of many strange quirks I possess! What makes my coat photo fetish even more of an oddity is there is nothing I hate to wear more than a coat! But for some reason I sure do hold the photos of my girls in their coats close to my heart!

6 comments:

Lesley said...

You are so funny : ) I've never even thought about taking pictures of the kids/babies in coats. Now you've given me an idea!

Staffanne said...

So cute! I loved your Christmas card!

Erica Simpson said...

I love it! And we still love you coat picture addict!
I am so proud of you Sunday! You got the bicycle!

Carol said...

Ahh, the infamous coat picture! I love them.

Speaking of loving something...that would be Evan and Oliver! Wow, you get the "best gift" award! :-)

Love you!

Julie said...

You are funny, Terri! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are precious! I love the pink coat!!!

The Wonderful, Magical Night Gracie Was Born